Tuesday 1 June 2010

LoveIsh

reading over my last blog...i felt the urge to talk in the light of boy friend imagination. Hmm! an issue every normal girl would think about jo (lemme jo). And for me this issue is my sensitive one and im always in the thought of it. i'll just sit there, up on my bed, duvet around me holding my pillows firmly as thou (umm! u knw)... and again the flashes, those being a beautiful day on the beach yeah yeah the stereotype nija movie ish firstly and then my personal delight...naught tins (:D). and that is the prologue of a new book. my naughty thoughts. they come in different scenes, most of which i wouldn't b saying in details or at all even...:P they are basically spartacus!!! hmm..u knw doin tins in weird places n all. well not d main underG as im not a proper fan of dat but just setting up sensually intense tension...like reaching up the sky and suddenly drowning in some sea....
anyhu! im just saying...i really have beautiful thoughts of love and pray it happens even better than i imagine. im not moved so lots by a perfect somembody as there's nada of such but one whom i can spend the perfect days with.
And like every normal girl however, i so have things that thrill me.Those which were born of series of fantasies and well hollywood lurv stories (you knw the P).
*i'ld love a guy who is into some sort of technical ish (aka engineering)
*one who is funny..darn i'ld grip you mind in that light..
*fashion ok...lol
*caring in all things...gladiator ish(many rounds as i want) and gives me enough attention
*loves me to bits...more than i do..
*doesnt give me all emotions...and then i would have to fetch for the bone as thou im his dog (iLike)
*spark for God but then is socially on point
*shares his soul with me...best friends...even when he likes another's boobie he tells (hmm!)
ok...bla bla bla
i just finished my exams and im tired when i get rested i'll b back
mwwaaah!! iLove blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment